USA Grants Banner

Where can I get assistance for mobile home roof?

asked 2015-11-23 09:10:17 -0700

Roofless gravatar image

updated 2015-11-23 17:00:48 -0700

Laura gravatar image

I am disabled and I need roof repairs. My zip code is 33825. Where can I get assistance? I need a mobile home roof. I get ssdi and no other income. Where can I get assistance?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-11-24 13:23:49 -0700

Nancy gravatar image

Hi Roofless. Not a good position to be in, especially at this time of year. A few suggestions I hope will help. One is to contact the owners or managers of your mobile home community and see if they have suggestions or leads on resources for you. Also take a look at Florida's Special Needs Housing programs and see if any might pertain to you. They say there are programs specifically for the elderly and for those who are disabled, so you may be able to qualify.  Third, check out this article on Grants for Home Repair ... they're not easy to come by but with a little effort you may find some financial aid in your area.

edit flag offensive delete link more