USA Grants Banner

Grants for disabled elderly in need of home repair?

asked 2016-05-29 17:17:59 -0700

queenethiopia gravatar image

updated 2016-06-07 02:37:30 -0700

Susan gravatar image

I live on $1,314.00 per month and I have nothing left to put a new roof on my house. I am the home owner. The roof over the carport is now leaking. I need to know if there is any help out there I may be eligible for. Thank you.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-06-10 08:02:38 -0700

Susan gravatar image

Unfortunately you have more company than you can imagine! But there is some helpful options available.  You can find a number of them at Grants for Home Repair, and more information specifically for seniors in Grants for Seniors.  You should also go to for information. It is an up to date, well organized site that is designed not only for the disabled abut also for those who care for them. And they are very specific about recommending resources of many kinds in your local area.

edit flag offensive delete link more