USA Grants Banner

Getting help for disabled man and wife?

asked 2018-09-16 10:57:21 -0700

george59 gravatar image

updated 2018-09-17 15:45:48 -0700

Susan gravatar image

Getting help for disabled man and wife? We need to fix bathroom so we can be safer. We need fix spare room, top is falling. We need to fix other bathroom and make both rooms bigger. We have large medical bills. Plus the state of North Carolina says I owe the $20,000 for over payment. Getting help for disabled man and wife?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete


need a grand so we can catch up and maybe get a head and have a life we just pay bill and food can't eat right all the time the right food cost more. need house fixed we want ever be able to do i with out help and there are a lot of medical bills

george59 ( 2018-09-21 12:43:51 -0700 )edit

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2018-09-20 17:11:25 -0700

Susan gravatar image

Here are a few resources to check out:

 Grants for Seniors provides a wide variety about ways to save money, bring more money into your life, and get help with needed repairs. 

Also:  Home Grants provides lots of information specific to housing, whether you own or rent it -- or are looking for a place to live..

 I Need Help can help you find different kinds of help, whether urgent or long term. And always remember to check the website of your state and search for things like "grants" , "help for seniors", and "home repair help."

edit flag offensive delete link more