USA Grants Banner

Are there home repair grants in Kentucky?

asked 2017-04-12 08:02:59 -0700

kat32 gravatar image

updated 2017-04-17 23:00:10 -0700

Tena gravatar image

Are there any grants available in KY for home repair for the disabled?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-04-18 13:51:26 -0700

Tena gravatar image

The Department of Housing and Urban Development has agencies in very state. They provide assistance to homeowners of all sorts for repairs and for making improvements to their homes.


Block grants are provided to the state and then go out to various communities and organizations. A couple that should be worth looking into are Habitat for Humanity, which uses volunteers and donations and some assistance from homeowners to make needed repairs and rehabilitation. Also your local Kentucky Area Development District (ADD) should be able to provide you with more information about local programs available to help make repairs.

You should also check this review of -- the site has disappeared but you will get redirected to a source that provides links to groups that could help you.

edit flag offensive delete link more