USA Grants Banner

I am on SSI and SSD. Can I get a grant to repair my home?

asked 2017-11-16 03:54:26 -0700

Grants gravatar image

updated 2017-11-20 20:31:23 -0700

Denise gravatar image

I am on SSI and SSD. Can I get a grant to repair my home?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-11-29 14:03:11 -0700

Denise gravatar image

You certainly might be able to! Take a look at Grants for Home Repair to see a good overview of what's available and how to pursue an option that looks right for you.

Also look for the Agency on Aging that is closest to you. They would know about any other resources that could help you out.

edit flag offensive delete link more


My central air/ heat started acting different in Sept, I had someone come out and they said it needed this & that. By the time I fix every thing it would be 3 yrs. later and I'd be broke,nickel and dime me to death.I need my house winterized.As it is now, I don't have heat the fan won't come on.

danana ( 2018-11-02 12:32:43 -0700 )edit

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer