USA Grants Banner

Grants to fix up three-family home in New York?

asked 2017-06-22 06:55:08 -0700

Andy67 gravatar image

updated 2017-06-26 21:07:25 -0700

Doris gravatar image

I have a rundown three-family home that’s in need of fix-up. We live in the South Kortright, NY area. Can I be helped with a grant fund to help fix it up?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-07-01 17:39:21 -0700

Doris gravatar image

updated 2017-07-03 21:36:00 -0700

Webmaster gravatar image

You may be able to do that. If your income is 80% of the county's medium income or less and you live in the home, then you could apply to the Western Catskills Community Revitalizatioin Council. They provide grants for home repairs in your area.  

You could also check out the information in this article about Grants for Home Repair though it isn't specific to your community.

edit flag offensive delete link more