USA Grants Banner

Can I get help to fix foundational cracks?

asked 2019-11-11 05:52:45 -0700

cassyb72 gravatar image

updated 2019-11-11 21:18:56 -0700

Cynthia gravatar image

I purchased my first home to only later find out that I have foundational cracks. I cannot afford to have this repaired although I want to keep my home. My only option now is to try to get assistance. I have caulked walls and now my floors are cracking. Can I get help to fix foundational cracks?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-11-13 16:02:44 -0700

Cynthia gravatar image

You certainly should be able to find some help from one of the numerous programs out there. The amount and type of assistance will depend on where you live, your age and your income. Start by checking out this article on Grants for Home Repair. If you live in a rural area you should also take a look at the United States Deparatment of Agriculture Rural Development Program if you live in a rural area.

edit flag offensive delete link more