USA Grants Banner

How can I get help getting my PVC pipes replaced?

asked 2018-08-28 16:52:38 -0800

Tee gravatar image

updated 2018-09-03 21:19:44 -0800

Timone gravatar image

I live in montgomery Alabama. My husband and I are disabled seniors on a fixed income. How can I get help getting my PVC pipes replaced? Tree roots have gotten into them.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2018-09-04 12:23:43 -0800

Timone gravatar image


The Department of Agriculture has loans specifically for seniors and low income folks to make repairs to their home. You can learn more about it and find out how to apply here .


Also check out these articles which provide lots of good advice and tips for getting help for home repairs:

Grants for Seniors and Grants for Home Repair.

edit flag offensive delete link more