USA Grants Banner

I need low income housing in Summerville, SC.

asked 2016-01-06 05:17:31 -0700

robertulmer56 gravatar image

updated 2016-01-08 16:20:05 -0700

Lorene gravatar image

Disabled man needs low income housing in summerville SC. Hospitals bills, car and insurance leave me with almost nothing. I only get 16 dollars in SNAP assistance. I need help.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-01-07 14:28:28 -0700

Cheryl gravatar image

Robert there is an excellent government website that is all about varioius programs and assistance for the disabled. It is updated and reqularly so the information is very current, and you can search for specific services and information for your local area. It's called and you can find a helpful guide to it here.

edit flag offensive delete link more