USA Grants Banner

Where can I find the forms to fill out?

asked 2017-05-23 01:55:59 -0800

updated 2017-05-29 21:31:39 -0800

Cynthia gravatar image

Ok I've clicked on every link and it's just led me around in one big circle. How, where and what do I need to do to obtain the necessary forms and/or paperwork in order to get the perverbial ball rolling if in fact this financial help truly exists. I am a disabled, single father trying to buy or build my first home. But I truly need help as it is NOT something I can do on my own. Please provide me with a telephone number or the link of the website I need to try and make this happen. I've researched this for years and have read the information and have been to multiple sites and none of which contain the information on how or where to get this paperwork. I'm not looking for anymore brochures or basic information. I'm starting to fall under the impression that there is no such help. Please help and connect me with the office or person(s) who can help me get enrolled with a grant program to help me build or purchase the small home I've been working toward, fighting for and dreaming of for so very long.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-05-31 15:40:20 -0800

Cynthia gravatar image

It's difficult to be specific since you haven't indicated what state you live in and home assisstance programs vary greatly by state.

I can tell you that the best place for you to call is your nearest Housing Finance Agency. Every state has a housing finance agency (HFA). You can find one near you by doing an internet search. In fact, you can simply enter the name of your state and the words “housing finance agency” in the search box right at the top of the page. The local office can provide free counseling to explain what types of programs are available and what you may qualify for.

edit flag offensive delete link more