USA Grants Banner

Will you give me a grant so that I can get dental implants?

asked 2015-08-05 16:02:36 -0700

SurfergirlRusty gravatar image

updated 2020-04-07 21:07:56 -0700

Holly gravatar image

Please, I am in desperate need of money to fix my teeth.  I am a 37 year old woman.  When I was 28, I had a surgery done.  I almost died and ended up getting a severe case of Guillain Barre Syndrome.  For a long time, I was unable to move anything below my neck.  While I was in the hospital, I had to be picked up and carried, to be put in or out of bed and the wheelchair.  While I was being transferred, I was dropped on the floor by a staff member.  That broke many of my teeth out and busted my knee open.  I am working my hardest to be able to walk again.  My hands still don't work right.  I am desperately needing and wanting dental implants.  Yes they look and work better.  That's not my only reason for wanting implants.  My hands don't work right.  So if I have dentures, I'll have to have someone put them in and take them out for me.  When I am in the hospital, I'll have to keep my dentures out.  I am a 37 year old and it's humiliating.  Please, help me.  Please.  I would be so incredibly thankful and will never forget.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-08-11 08:50:13 -0700

Mark gravatar image

Wow, that is a lot of tough stuff to have to go through, so sorry. USAGrants is not a part of the government and we do not provide grants. We simply provide information and hopefully help to people who need financial assistance. We would recommend the federal site to see if you can find dental help specifically for the disabled. There are also private doctors and government-subsidized health centers that provide free or very low cost medical services including dental work. This is a good review/summary of dental care help.

edit flag offensive delete link more