USA Grants Banner

Where can I fill out a loan application with the government?

asked 2015-06-13 09:39:33 -0800

pups5 gravatar image

updated 2015-06-19 16:40:18 -0800

Grant gravatar image

I am disabled with limited income. Where can I go in Mississippi to fill out a government loan application for $50,000?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-06-18 16:18:55 -0800

Susan gravatar image

Hi pups5. That sounds like a pretty big loan --- and whether you can get it or not probably will depend on what you intend to use it for and how good your credit is. The best thing for you to do is go to the site called At the top, click on "Loans" and then from the drop-down menu click "Loan Finder." It will ask you a lot(!) of questions about youreself and once you have done that, it will tell you where you may be able to get a loan.

You should also check to be sure you are getting all the benefits you should be getting because that can be very confusing. It involves another questionnaire but it could be worth your time. Check out this guide to the government's benefits site and see what might be in it for you!

edit flag offensive delete link more