USA Grants Banner

Is there help for a home with disability support? I have multiple sclerosis.

asked 2019-01-15 02:41:24 -0700

countrygirl6354 gravatar image

updated 2019-01-21 15:55:27 -0700

Scott gravatar image

I need a place that can support a disabled person and I need money to move. My apartment has stairs and it's just too hard to get up and down them. Is there help for a home with disability support? I have multiple sclerosis.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-01-23 18:50:52 -0700

Scott gravatar image

First we would recommend that you check the article Disability Grants and scroll down to the section titled Disabled and Disability Grants to see if the information there can help you. 

Also be sure to take a look at this review of a government website that provides you with a questionnaire to fill out and then tells you all the gratns or other assistance you are eligible for and how to apply. See

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer