USA Grants Banner

I want to save my home and it's falling apart.

asked 2017-10-11 10:44:22 -0800

Ms. Gail gravatar image

updated 2017-10-16 20:26:01 -0800

Tina gravatar image

I need help to save my home and it's falling apart everywhere but it's my parents house that I want to keep in the family. I was real sick for awhile and now I may lose the house. Can I please receive any help? I want to save my home and it's falling apart.


edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-10-11 14:34:47 -0800

Holly gravatar image

You are certainly not alone. Fortunately there are a number of places you can turn to for support. If you are a senior or if your parents are living you would be wise to contact the Area Agency on Aging nearest you. Depending on where you are located they may be able to help you. There is also an organization called Rebuilding Together. They help low-income seniors make critical repairs so they can safely remain in their home. This article about Grants for Home Repair can also provide some good leads for getting help.

edit flag offensive delete link more