USA Grants Banner

I need help to move into an apartment

asked 2015-09-12 09:36:41 -0800

cbest42 gravatar image

updated 2015-09-17 12:44:09 -0800

Webmaster gravatar image

I live with an abusive boyfriend. I want to move out but don't have the money to do it. I'm on ssd. Where can i get help to move?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-09-17 08:59:01 -0800

Sharda gravatar image

So sorry for your situation. You need to reach out for help from someone you can trust. Please go to to see a list of resources by state for women who need help to escape abuse! They know what you are going through and that seeking help can be dangerous. The site will give you good advice about how to contact them and the phone numbers and such that you need. Please take care of yourself, you are worth it!

edit flag offensive delete link more