USA Grants Banner

Who should I contact?

asked 2016-07-05 12:27:21 -0700

Angelwings1011 gravatar image

updated 2016-07-17 21:42:16 -0700

Joanne gravatar image

I am a 41 year old disabled woman who needs help getting my electric on and a little help with my rent. There are no agencies here in Marion, Ohio that will help. I'm on a fixed income of $680 and I have COPD. But evidently that isn't important? Who should I contact?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-07-16 17:39:38 -0700

Marie gravatar image

There are many special programs for those with disabilities. If you haven't checked the government's site for the disabled that would be an important place to start. If you're not familiar with it you can find a good review and how to use it here.

There are also a number of crowdfunding platforms now that let you share your story and see if others will help to fund your needs. Check out some details and more information about a few of the most popular personal crowdfunding sites.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer