USA Grants Banner

I need help!

asked 2016-05-23 00:32:36 -0700

updated 2016-07-04 11:23:12 -0700

Webmaster gravatar image

I need help fixing my roof. My roof is in bad shape.

I need a new vehicle because I am handicapped and only have one leg. I cannot wear a prosthetic.

I need help buying things for my daughter. She is handicapped from a car accident and she had a stroke. Now she has a hard time walking and geting out of the tub. She has a brain condition.

We are on SSI and that is not enough money to live on. Can you help me with some kind of grant. I need help!

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-05-25 16:33:59 -0700

Scott gravatar image

Oh my goodness you certainly have been hit with a lot of difficulties at once. Unfortunately we are not able to provide assistance directly, we are a platform that lets people with relevant knowledge provide good information to people who need it.

Both you and your daughter should be able to benefit from services specifically offered for the disabled. Check out this article that explains the government's website for the disabled -- it's a great source of all kinds of resources and services which you can find right at your local level. It's called and it is constantly updated so the information should be reliable. Here is a link to a good review of and how to use it.

edit flag offensive delete link more