USA Grants Banner

I need grant money to help pay my rent or to buy a house.

asked 2016-05-18 07:09:07 -0800

sonnymdc58 gravatar image

updated 2016-05-21 11:01:42 -0800

Nancy gravatar image

I want to get my own place instead of paying high dollars to keep renting a small 1-BR apartment. I need help.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-05-21 11:01:50 -0800

Marie gravatar image

You are not alone -- rental prices are going up in a lot of areas.  Buying a house can be a great investment if you can pull it off. And right now is a great time to try since interest rates are still loan -- though that will probably end in June.

There are also some great programs out there to help home buyers and first-timers in particular. You can get a nice overvew of some of them, both government-sponsored and private in this article about grants for first time homebuyers.

edit flag offensive delete link more