USA Grants Banner

Are there grants for a pannus reduction surgery?

asked 2014-09-02 18:27:18 -0800

Doris gravatar image

I am looking for a grant to help pay for a panus reduction surgery. Are there any grants for this?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-09-02 18:28:00 -0800

Trudi gravatar image

I'm not aware of grants for this specific purpose. However, it could be covered by health insurance depending on what medical problems it might be causing. We would recommend that you go through your state's health care exchange and talk to one of the counselors that should be available to health you as a result of “Obamacare”.

edit flag offensive delete link more