USA Grants Banner

Are there any grants for a disabled and working single mother?

asked 2014-09-02 18:18:37 -0800

Kimberly gravatar image

I am a single mother with multiple-sclerosis. I have been working my way through school as an undergradaute student. Are there any grants for an undergradute dependent student of a single mother with MS who works?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-09-02 18:19:04 -0800

fgcguy gravatar image

Your best bet for federal government grants is to complete your FAFSA and to re-submit it as early as possible in each academic year. This will qualify you for Pell Grants as well as other grants targeted for those with extreme financial need. In your case you should also check the website This government site provides information about federal, state and local services and programs specifically for those with disabilities and their families.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question tools

1 follower


Asked: 2014-09-02 18:18:37 -0800

Seen: 168 times

Last updated: Sep. 02, '14