USA Grants Banner

Grants to start home health agency?

asked 2014-09-02 18:09:18 -0800

Daniel gravatar image

Does anyone know about how a parent with handicap child can get grant to start their own home health agency? All the ones we have tryed using are just more worried about money and treat their employees so bad that I would like to start my own.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-09-02 18:09:48 -0800

fgcguy gravatar image

Starting your own Home Health Agency is a big undertaking but you can do it! As part of the process, you'll need state licensing permits, observance of Medicare/Medicaid rules and regulations, and medical insurance. The best resource online that we've found is the Home Health Agency Government Site. For Grants and Funding opportunities, check out the Health Resources and Services Administration. They have a listing of opportunities at HRSA Open Opportunities.

edit flag offensive delete link more