USA Grants Banner

I need help! Single mom with three kids and without a job.

asked 2014-09-02 17:40:34 -0800

Laura gravatar image

Is there money I can get? I am a single mom with 3 kids and I want to see if I can get money to move into my own place with the kids. I don't have a job, but need a home first. I need help!

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

2 answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-10-15 12:02:20 -0800

Sharda gravatar image

Hi Laura. You might also be able to find some useful information on the website Grants For Kids. They provide some good leads for finding affordable, quality child care while you look for a place to live.

edit flag offensive delete link more


Im not widowed but am afraid of scams. I am a hard worker.i suffer from anxiety but im trying.

Hannah4 ( 2016-02-04 02:12:30 -0800 )edit

answered 2014-09-02 17:41:18 -0800

fgcguy gravatar image

While you should be wary of people who claim they can get you a grant to buy a home, there are a number of free sources of help you can pursue. Get more details in our article about Government Grants To Purchase A Home. If you are a widow, also check out Grants For Widows With Children. There's some good resources for Mom's in that article too.

edit flag offensive delete link more


Thankyou. Legit resources is a good start. Ive been a stay at home mom all these years and finding someone to give me a chance has beed hard. I just ask for a chance to show my worth and maybe some guidance. Im not lazy, i should have planned that 26 yrs of marriage, i didnt plan on him

Hannah4 ( 2016-02-04 02:22:22 -0800 )edit

Doing us wrong.

Hannah4 ( 2016-02-04 02:22:46 -0800 )edit