USA Grants Banner

I need help to remove trees immediately.

asked 2017-02-16 12:55:24 -0800

sheri362 gravatar image

updated 2017-02-21 21:40:37 -0800

Emily gravatar image

I am a 61 year old woman with Multiple Sclerosis.  I have a tree very close to my house that is in danger of falling on my house.  The other half of this very large tree already fell on my two trucks and my house.  I didn't have insurance in the one truck and did not have home insurance.  I live in daily fear that this tree is going to fall in my house, as I can see that it is hollow about 5 feet up.  It is just a matter of time before it comes down.  I also have a lot of smaller trees that need to be cut down, but there is no danger that they will come down in my house.  I receive 12,000 annually from my daughter, Danielle Warren.  I have had to use credit cards for utility bills and living expenses, so my credit cards are pretty high.  I also owe my Doctor, Dr.William Bauer, over 10,000 dollars. I have Medicaid of Michigan, however, they do not cover all of my prescriptions, so either I have to put it on a credit card, or many months, I just don't get the medicine at all.

I truly appreciate your spending your time reading this letter.




edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-02-22 16:05:16 -0800

Emily gravatar image

Take a look at the website It used to provide resource information for people like yourself. If it is not there it should direct you to another site with lots of topics listed -- choose the one that best applies to your situation.

You should also take a look at and learn how to use this site. It includes a long questionnaire but it would do a complete job of identifying what benefits should apply to you. 

You might also get some good ideas and direction in Grants for Home Repairs. Since your situation threatens your health and saftety there might be some financial help available to you. Also contact the local office for the department of Health and Human Services. Describe your situation and see if they can direct you to an agency that can help.

edit flag offensive delete link more