USA Grants Banner

Homeless working single mom needing help to get a place to live?

asked 2017-01-03 18:53:30 -0700

Iaiesha gravatar image

updated 2017-01-09 16:53:42 -0700

Doris gravatar image

I am a homeless, working, single parent, mom. I need help to get a place to live. Can you help me?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-01-19 15:15:24 -0700

Doris gravatar image

You might find some good leads in this article about Grants for Housing. I'm sorry I don't know of any kind of grants for single working moms who are homeless. You might also check with the local Community Services Agency and/or the Salvation Army. Though they might not be able to help you directly they would know of other resources which might be more promising.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer