USA Grants Banner

I urgently need government help.

asked 2016-11-20 15:49:04 -0800

MAVI gravatar image

updated 2016-11-21 21:08:32 -0800

Cynthia gravatar image

I lost my husband unexpectedly and I can't get social security. I am desprate to pay my house loan, grocery, water, power, and gas. Where can I apply for help?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-11-30 08:12:31 -0800

Cynthia gravatar image

Sorry for your loss.

If you have children you can find some support in these articles about Grants for Women with Children and Grants for Widows with Children. They're useful to be sure you are getting all the benefits to which you may be entitled. Andthey offer a lot of emotional support.

If you are a senior, check out some useful tips and reminders for programs and services that are avaialable for seniors regardless of marital status in Grants for Seniors.

Finally, for some ideas on how you can get emergency, short term help as well as ways to earn some money, see I Need Help.



edit flag offensive delete link more