USA Grants Banner

How can I get funding for non-profit employment?

asked 2016-10-26 09:18:19 -0700

Pam gravatar image

updated 2016-11-02 16:22:06 -0700

Ashley gravatar image

I would like to get paid to work at a non-profit program. Where would I look? I'm also a senior citizen. How can I get funding for non-profit employment?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-11-02 17:15:32 -0700

Ashley gravatar image

Great idea Pam. Sounds like the Senior Community Service Employment Program could be just right for you. This is a program for Seniors that provides training and help placing you in a role at a non-profit. Though you are essentially a volunteer for the non-profit you are paid through the program --- a win-win! Take a look at the Emplyment section in this article all about Grants for Seniors to find out more and good luck!

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer