USA Grants Banner

Sharda's profile - activity

2016-01-25 16:18:23 -0700 edited question I need money for my house ... or I will lose it!

Describe the need for the money:

Can I please have money for......

Repair the roof the installation the mold in the closets, the pipes that are over 40 years old. repair the floors, fix all the kitchen items stoves ovens sink etc. rebuild the bath rooms, and replace 35 year old carpets. along with delinquent house payments. $500,000.00 should cover all the expenses.

What unique things would separate you from other applicants applying for this money?

I have lived in this house since 1966. my children and wife now live in this house. I am very desperate I need money for the above I personally have been laid off by a company that has left California and is only going to do business in Texas and other lower states. I now have a bad back and diabetes. It is hard to find a job...however I will find one. I need this grant so my children can grow up where I grew up and go to the high school and collage near by that I did. Please contact me and I will give you more information. ( Help my family ) thank you SCOTT ???-???-????

2016-01-20 14:42:22 -0700 answered a question Is there anyway you can help?

We provide online information from this community, cannot call. Please be more specific in order for us to try to guide you to useful resources.

2015-12-23 20:23:37 -0700 answered a question How do I apply for a home repair grant?

Sorry to hear of your problems Carolyn. It is surprising how many people are in the same position, in serioius need of some home repair. Fortunately that has drawn some attention and there is some help out there. You will have to do some work to look into them but this article about home repair grants, loans and programs will help you figure out where to look and how to start.

2015-12-23 11:24:39 -0700 edited question How do I apply for a home repair grant?

Where do I go to apply for a home repair grant? I have been disabled got hurt at work they denied my claim. I am fighting the case however in the meantime my home is in need of repairs. I have had no income for 19 months and at the case this case is moving I do not know when it will be resolved. I cannot work I have a SSI case in but that takes forever. Please help


God Bless


2015-11-23 17:05:29 -0700 edited question Do I quality for a grant for housing?

My friend, her 2 year old, and myself are in search of a home. I only collect SSI and my friend works full time. We are in desperate need of a home, with little time, limited money, and the landlord has sold the house we are currently renting. So, I'm asking you, will you please help me give my family a home? We've tried everything!

2015-11-23 17:05:29 -0700 received badge  Editor (source)
2015-09-17 08:59:01 -0700 answered a question I need help to move into an apartment

So sorry for your situation. You need to reach out for help from someone you can trust. Please go to to see a list of resources by state for women who need help to escape abuse! They know what you are going through and that seeking help can be dangerous. The site will give you good advice about how to contact them and the phone numbers and such that you need. Please take care of yourself, you are worth it!

2015-07-20 20:23:30 -0700 answered a question I need $200,000.00 dollars. Can someone make this happen for me?

No. Nobody can make $200k "just happen" for you. Sometimes you can receive forgiveness for loans and debts. But we all have to live with the consequences of our actions.

2015-06-19 16:56:12 -0700 received badge  Student (source)
2015-01-30 16:59:19 -0700 received badge  Necromancer (source)
2015-01-30 16:59:19 -0700 received badge  Teacher (source)
2014-10-15 12:02:20 -0700 answered a question I need help! Single mom with three kids and without a job.

Hi Laura. You might also be able to find some useful information on the website Grants For Kids. They provide some good leads for finding affordable, quality child care while you look for a place to live.

2014-09-01 18:36:57 -0700 asked a question Grants to re-build water well?

I am a permanently disabled senior citizen, and just lost my spouse of 30 years. Our water well just collapsed, and I was wondering if there was any kind of grant available to help me get water again?