USA Grants Banner

Are there any grants for a disabled woman to buy a home?

asked 2014-09-01 17:33:12 -0800

Mary gravatar image

I am a disabled woman in my 50's, from Minnesota, and need to move. I was wondering if there are any grants available to help me buy a home.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

2 answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-09-01 17:34:19 -0800

fgcguy gravatar image

A couple of suggestions for you: first, it would be a good idea to check with your local Federal Housing Agency to see what resources they might know about — you should be able to get a consultation for free. For some other tips on how to find help to buy a home, see this article on Grants for Housing, and definitely take a look at their review of

edit flag offensive delete link more