USA Grants Banner

Are there grants to save my home from foreclosure?

asked 2019-07-05 20:32:49 -0800

larush27 gravatar image

updated 2019-07-16 21:45:32 -0800

Doris gravatar image

I am a single mother with two small little girls, age 6 and 12. I lost my job and am in need of a grant to save my home from foreclosure. Does that kind of grant exist? We really need help. We have been here over 20 years. I am a single mom the kid's. The dad beat me for 12 years so I left him. The house is in my name only. I lost my job with the school district where I paid all the bills and did all the purchasing for nine years before I was laid off. Me and my little girls are really struggling and they are trying to take my house. They have already taken my car. Is there anything I can do to save my home? I have lived here over 20 years. Both of my girls were raised here. Are there grants to save my home from foreclosure?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

2 answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-07-13 17:08:17 -0800

Jennifer gravatar image

I sure hope this might help you:  the best advice I can give you is to read this article about -Grants for Single Moms-- and in particular look at the Update Sections. One of them gives information about the "Kickass Mommy Grant", which is given out each month to a woman who wants to help single moms --- especially those who are working to make things better. Please do give it a try!

edit flag offensive delete link more