USA Grants Banner

Can I get a grant for college outside the United States?

asked 2018-10-27 00:47:03 -0700

orakwe Charles gravatar image

updated 2018-10-29 17:23:11 -0700

Susan gravatar image

I am a citizen who has been living outside the country for 19 years now. Can a U.S. citizen living outside the country get grants to attend college after I return due to financial situations? Can I get a grant for college outside the United States?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2018-10-30 13:01:16 -0700

Susan gravatar image

If you are looking for a grant to attend school when you return to the U.S., or if you want help paying for schooling outside the country. When you return to the U.S. you can certainly apply for a Pell Grant, which are made available to American students with low family incomes. If you want to study abroad there are also many options and opportunities reviewed in the article Travel Grants.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer