USA Grants Banner

Searching for handicap accessibility building grants or funds?

asked 2018-10-03 18:08:15 -0800

hebron camp gravatar image

updated 2018-10-08 17:34:04 -0800

Scott gravatar image

We are a 501(c) 3 Public Charity church camp and retreat facility in need of updating our outdoor and shower houses to accomodate handicap accessiblitly. We also need to update a dorm to include handicap assessibililty as well. Are there any grants or funding that we could qualify for? We are searching for handicap accessibility building grants or funds.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2018-10-04 13:04:17 -0800

Mary gravatar image

There is a Chicago based organization called Pathways that provides grants  all over the U.S. to faith organizations and religious schools to carry out projects to accomodate the disabled so that's one place to try. On a more general level you could check out this useful article about grants for nonprofits.

edit flag offensive delete link more