USA Grants Banner

Where to get USA Grants application for disabled elderly home repairs?

asked 2016-01-24 06:01:09 -0700

updated 2016-01-25 16:23:16 -0700

Heather gravatar image

Where to get USA Grants application for disabed elderly home repairs? My 69 year old brother died of brain cancer yesterday. His wife has Dementia, needs home healthcare and home repair funds. Where do I apply? Where to get USA Grants application for disabed elderly home repairs?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-01-27 19:22:27 -0700

Charles gravatar image

updated 2017-05-17 13:40:02 -0700

Nancy gravatar image

First a clarification -- USA Grants simply provides a platform for people to ask questions and informed people to answer. It does not provide any grants itself. However, you can find some good leads to get assistance in this article about grants for seniors.

Our sympathies regarding the death of your brother and his wife's dementia. We would definitely recommend that you check the website and search it thoroughly. They do an excellent job in helping you find resources right down to your zip code. You can also get tips on using it in this review of

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer