USA Grants Banner

Where to get home repair for elderly?

asked 2016-01-22 06:47:38 -0800

lgbunch gravatar image

updated 2016-01-22 14:46:52 -0800

Nancy gravatar image

Elderly mother and disabled sisters need home repairs. They are limited on their income. Do you know of anyone who might help in the Harris County area? Is there a grant to buy a home for a disabled person(s) to rent?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-01-22 14:50:36 -0800

Mark gravatar image

There are several options for finding help with home repair. You can find a number of them at Grants for Home Repair, and more information specifically for seniors in Grants for Seniors. Regarding the possibility of getting a grant to buy a home to rent to the disabled, I'd recommend that you go to for information. It is an up to date, well organized site that is designed not only for the disabled abut also for those who care for them. And they are very specific about recommending resources of many kinds in your local area.

edit flag offensive delete link more