USA Grants Banner

Are there grants to get back to USA?

asked 2018-04-23 04:51:48 -0800

loganbosley777 gravatar image

updated 2018-04-23 22:22:08 -0800

Jennifer gravatar image

I am searching for an grant to get me an my fiancée back to USA. Are there grants to get back to USA?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

2 answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2018-04-24 08:15:57 -0800

Jennifer gravatar image

Well that is an interesting question. It really depends on the details of your situation and what citizenship you each hold. You can find a whole lot of information about travel grants in the article that link will take you to. You should also check with the State Department to find out what your options are. Go to their website to see what information they provide there about hwo to get help and there should be a telephone number you can call to speak with someone with expertise in this area.

edit flag offensive delete link more