USA Grants Banner

Can I get a grant to come to the USA?

asked 2017-10-17 12:34:03 -0700

Jasonreaney777 gravatar image

updated 2017-10-23 20:47:38 -0700

Linda gravatar image

I'm looking for a grant to get the USA to marry my fiance. I can work in any store and I have a forklift UK licence. 

I need a grant to pay for my work and marriage licence and to help with the first 2 years or year of my apartment there.

Can I get a grant to come to the USA?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-10-24 16:21:36 -0700

Linda gravatar image

I am not aware of any kind of grant that would apply to your situation. If you can visit the U.S. you might be able to talk to potential employers and see if they can help or offer some good advice. You could also try contacting the U.S. State Department and see where that leads you. And check out --- there is lots of information there including a section about immigrating.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer