USA Grants Banner

Grants to return to school for my Master's degree?

asked 2014-09-02 17:51:30 -0800

Puliti gravatar image

I would like to return back to school and I am a single mom currently unemployed for the last two month. Can you please assist me with information for obtaining funds to return back to school in order to earn my Masters degree? 

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-09-02 17:52:11 -0800

fgcguy gravatar image

There are lots of places to look for help obtaining funds to return back to school. Funds like this are usually called Pell Grants or Scholarships. Nearly all government assistance for education will require you fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You can also learn about Scholarship Contests that are highlighted on the Free Grants Community. Scholarships and grants can help you fund a Masters degree education.

edit flag offensive delete link more