USA Grants Banner

Grants to move to Illinois for work?

asked 2014-09-02 17:46:06 -0800

Terri gravatar image

I currently live in Kentucky and would like to move to Illinois to work. How can government grants assist me?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-09-02 17:46:42 -0800

fgcguy gravatar image

The government doesn't usually give out grants to help moving between states. Money for moving will likely be termed “assistance” or “aid”. This article on Federal Aid may help you.

edit flag offensive delete link more