USA Grants Banner

I need a grant for an older house.

asked 2015-11-27 17:22:45 -0700

Asshole69 gravatar image

updated 2015-12-02 16:57:04 -0700

Nancy gravatar image

There are a lot of older homes in my area. I am disabled and 62 years old. I need $35,000 to get a home and car. Please help me. OK?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-12-02 17:02:21 -0700

Mark gravatar image

There are many government programs to help people buy homes.  You can find a useful overview in this article about Home Grants. You should also speak with your local Housing Agency and see if they can offer any special suggestions regarding programs for the disabled. Regarding a car, new car sales are booming these days so it's a pretty good time to look for a good deal on a used car. Check out some places that help low income folks get a car here.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer