USA Grants Banner

Are there hardship grants?

asked 2017-04-03 20:34:36 -0800

Daniel gravatar image

updated 2017-04-03 20:37:38 -0800

Terry gravatar image

I worked at my job for eight years or so. I had bought a home and was planning on moving in this tax time. I was going to use the Federal Tax Rebate check and fix our home up to move-in. Well, in March I was let go of my job for no reason. I had to use my taxes to leave. I am still waiting on my unemployment and had to use my fixer-up money just to pay bills. I still have bills coming in with no income. If this isn't hardship then I don't what is. Me and my family will be on the street shortly. We need HELP NOW! Your resident needs your help to keep my family safe. Please if there is a hardship Gant think of US.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-04-18 14:01:10 -0800

Terry gravatar image

That's some tough luck Daniel. But the assistance the government provides in situations like yours is through Unemployment Benefits. Click that link for a good, objective overview of what those are and how it works. It's not quick though. In the meantime see this article called grants to pay bills for ideas about where to get help and how to bring in some extra cash

edit flag offensive delete link more