USA Grants Banner

is there a grant to help buy an apartment complex, condos, town homes or a motel?

asked 2015-11-07 11:48:36 -0800

Dre1313 gravatar image

updated 2015-11-10 14:00:18 -0800

Nancy gravatar image

I would like to see if there is help with getting an apartment complex or a motel.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-11-10 14:05:22 -0800

Mark gravatar image

Assuming you have the proper knowledge and experience this could be a good way to get your own business going. I'd suggest that you first talk to some business brokers and/or realtors in your area to get a feel for what is going on and what might be available. They would also be in a good position to let you know who is doing financing in this area on reasonable terms. If you are looking fto buy and fix up to help improve the community you might be able to get a grant from your state or local housing authority. Check your state website for grants that might be available, and/or contact your local housing authority to see if they can provide any leads. You should also check out a guide to getting funding for small businesses for additional tips and resources.

edit flag offensive delete link more