USA Grants Banner

I need help for head injury results and other issues

asked 2015-11-06 17:48:11 -0700

Priscilla gravatar image

updated 2015-11-16 17:42:07 -0700

Webmaster gravatar image

I have had two minor concussions/ head injuries in the past year. I have a really hard time writing  as well understanding a lot of words. I moved back to Maine but due to my situation and health I dont have a dime for food, car, heat and treatment for major medical issues that need attention.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-11-07 18:07:31 -0700

Marie gravatar image

So sorry about all your troubles Priscilla. It's very hard to say just where to begin. You say that you have "moved back" to Maine - if that means that you have family there I would certainly start by enlisting their assistance in finding aid and benefits for you. Two other actions you can take are first, call 2-1-1 on your phone. That should get you to someone who can either what state services you are eligible for or will be able to refer you to those who can help. You should also take the time to fill out the questionnaire on to learn about all the benefits you might be able to get from the federal governmebt as well as from your state. You can learn more about that web site and questionnaire here.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer