USA Grants Banner

Is there funding to open a halfway house / transitional center?

asked 2014-09-01 18:49:25 -0800

James gravatar image

I am seeking any information on getting funding to open a halfway house / transitional center. Is there any financial help for this?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-09-01 18:50:07 -0800

fgcguy gravatar image

I know a lot of people are interested in starting helpful facilities such as this one. It's not likely that the federal government would award a grant for this purpose, though you might find funding through a local agency that has received funds from the the feds. Try talking to local community services agencies for tips, and do an internet search with the name of your county or state and “community grants”. A better bet could be to find a foundation or private group with goals similar to yours in terms of whom you are trying to help. Check out this review of a great system for finding and winning foundation grants fast – you can really learn and implement this system in less than a week!

edit flag offensive delete link more