USA Grants Banner

Is there low income home repair in MI?

asked 2017-03-24 14:33:23 -0800

Deb gravatar image

updated 2017-03-27 21:16:41 -0800

Tina gravatar image

I live in Howell MI. I am 63 years old and very low income. I lost my house insurance because my siding needs to be repaired/replaced. My house is over 100 years old. I am searching for a grant or any kind of help. Is there low income home repair in MI? Thanks.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-03-25 15:40:05 -0800

Maurice gravatar image

Check out  the Livingston Human Service Agency (OLSHA). It is the community action agency for your county. It runs a number of programs to help low income folks. One of them is called Project Warmth and Weatherization, which includes some repair assistance. They have a number of different programs and a number to call if you don’t see what you need (248-209-2600.

You will also find useful information in this article about Grants for Seniors.

edit flag offensive delete link more