USA Grants Banner

I have custody of two great grand children. We need a grant for housing. How can I get a grant?

asked 2015-10-27 10:13:12 -0700

patriciabshp62 gravatar image

updated 2015-10-31 09:42:19 -0700

Nancy gravatar image

I am a 64 year old great-grandmother. I have custody of two great grand children. We need a place to live (a house). Who can I talk to or email about help for my family?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-10-31 09:54:07 -0700

Marie gravatar image

Patricia thank you for taking care of your great grandchildren! 

There are a number of housing assistance programs in Virginia. There are some specifically for seniors, and fortunately preference is often given when children are involved. The best place for you to start is with your local Public Housing Agency. You can find the one nearest you and its phone number here.  You can also send an email to;">>

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer