USA Grants Banner

I need help to pay off my back rent.

asked 2015-08-24 12:20:26 -0800

tina71 gravatar image

updated 2015-08-25 09:34:17 -0800

Nancy gravatar image

How can I get help to pay off my back rent? I am looking for a grant in Maryland.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-08-25 09:42:31 -0800

Keith gravatar image

Tina we don't think you will find an actual grant to pay off your back rent, but there are some places you can turn to for assistance and good advice.

Our first suggestion would be for you to talk to a local Housing Agency counselor. You can find the one closest to you by calling 1-800-569-4287. They are aware of sources of help both inside and outside of the goverhment, and their counseling is usually free.

Another overview of sources for rental help is available here.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question tools



Asked: 2015-08-24 12:20:26 -0800

Seen: 96 times

Last updated: Aug. 25, '15