USA Grants Banner

I'm a disabled person who needs help; is there a grant to improve my life?

asked 2015-07-29 07:43:18 -0700

updated 2015-08-11 08:40:30 -0700

Nancy gravatar image

I need to change my life

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-08-11 08:44:38 -0700

Mark gravatar image

Yashua it sounds like you're in a tough situation -- that's an important first step to want to take action to improve your life. 

The best place I can recommend you start is on the government site  This is a very extensive resource that is updated daily with information on all kinds of help for the disabled and their caregivers. You can search for resources and assistance available nationally as well as right in your local area and the topics cover all aspects of your life. This article is also useful in learning more about the site.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer