USA Grants Banner

Where can I find grants for undergrad students?

asked 2015-06-30 19:21:56 -0800

akamsjackson gravatar image

updated 2015-07-04 12:10:44 -0800

Nancy gravatar image

My daughter will be attending Northern Arizona University in the Fall and we need to finish paying off 6,000 by the 24th of August.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-07-04 12:11:01 -0800

Daniel gravatar image

The only true "grants" we are aware of for students are Pell Grants. These are great because the money never has to be paid back and you quallify solely based on your income. You apply for these grants and most other student financial aid though the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). If you have not yet filled that out you need to get on it fast! With less than two months until your deadline you may need to find other sources.  You should make sure that is done and then contact the Student Aid office at Northern Arizona University to see what they recommend.

edit flag offensive delete link more