USA Grants Banner

I need help for home repair

asked 2015-06-20 10:56:35 -0800

robocop327 gravatar image

Please I need help getting a grant or better yet free money to replace my roof before the city condenms my house. Is there some place I can go to that is easy to under-stand how to get a loan grant or free money? every place I've gone to is more confusing than the last. pleae help me find an easy place to go that I can under stand, and receive

                                               Thank You,

                                         Douglas A. Deleski

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete


See,home/page:1/ for other Q&As like this one.

Grant ( 2015-06-22 19:46:41 -0800 )edit

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-06-22 19:45:20 -0800

fgcguy gravatar image

Home Repair Grants, Loans and Programs are available! And there are new home repair assistance programs that may be the answer to your problem. Some are from the government and others are available from state agencies, public utilities, private foundations and other non-profit agencies.

Read more at Grants for Home Repair.

edit flag offensive delete link more