USA Grants Banner

I'm disabled. Is there a grant to get a home?

asked 2016-10-25 09:00:12 -0800

Annmae77 gravatar image

updated 2016-11-02 16:36:48 -0800

Daniel gravatar image

I'm a senior citizen live in a apt I'm disabled and need a home. I'm disabled. Is there a grant to get a home?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-10-25 15:51:42 -0800

Daniel gravatar image

A couple of suggestions for you: first, it would be a good idea to check with your local Federal Housing Agency to see what resources they might know about — you should be able to get a consultation for free. For some other tips on how to find help to buy a home, see this article on Grants for Housing, and definitely take a look at this review of It's a good website for finding resources for the disabled, right down to your own zip code. And Grants for Seniors. could be helpful as well.

edit flag offensive delete link more