USA Grants Banner

Help for senior to cover medical expenses?

asked 2014-09-01 17:41:26 -0800

Nathan gravatar image

I am a senior, with low income with various medical issues, and various medical expenses that I need help with. Most importantly, right now, I need to cover seeing a neurologist who through testing has discovered some brain damage from a TIA. How can I get help to pay for medical expenses?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

2 answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-09-01 17:42:16 -0800

fgcguy gravatar image

I don't know what state you live in, but I highly recommend that you contact your state healthcare exchange and speak to a “Navigator” — one of the people who should be available to provide in-person assistance. You might also check this review of to see what it offers in terms of benefits and services for which you would qualify.

edit flag offensive delete link more